Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sad

Someone supposedly touched me as a punishment.. Like certain people only used to touch a certain amount. Everyone else has packed up along with Burton. I don't mind but did turn off when massaging. I think it was merely reassurance. Texting this is making me feel like someone else wouldn't touch me and w/o me feeling guilty. I am just not upset @ it as a joke but also why it was a bit controversial. I like it to a degree, but I heard this was altogether a punishment. I do not get close to people, they hadn't gotten that close to me. This group is not an adventure, something serious for my life. I don't like it so much. It'll be over for me in May, except a musical I can pay for. So, no offense to who kept touching me. Why do you think I can be punished, though? I was a well-behaved kid and am an adult. This is suggestive. My mom just ripped around my eye and is driving funny. What do I do now?! Put it back so you can reprogram me like I have no feelings to care @?! You are just laughing imagining me aroused!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment